Date:      Sat, 07 Apr 2001 19:33:23 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Guangrui Fu <guangruifu@yahoo.com>
Cc:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Aironet 340

In message <20010406172251.17567.qmail@web3105.mail.yahoo.com> Guangrui Fu writes:
: Could anyone please let me know how to install Cisco
: Aironet 340 wireless pccard in FreeBSD 4.2?  Thanks.

Assuming that you have a properly configure pccard world:
	Remove it from the wrappings and slide it into the slot.

I had to ancontrol the network name to be "" rather than ANY since ANY
didn't seem to work.  Other than that, I've had good luck with these
cards in infrastructure mode.

I've had zero luck with them in ad-hoc mode.

Warner