Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:20:50 -0500
From:      Patrick Hartling <patrick@137.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kerberized telnet not installed

I just built and installed sources cvsup'd at 17:45 CDT October 9 with
${MAKE_KERBEROS4} enabled, but the Kerberized telnet was not installed.  I
looked over the recent changes to add SRA to telnet, but I am not familiar
enough with the order in which things are built and installed to figure
out what happened.  I did notice that secure/usr.bin/telnet/Makefile was
brought back to life after being dead for about 3 years, but this was the
only change that really jumped out at me as being significant.  Is there
something new I need do to get a Kerberized telnet?  Thanks.

 -Patrick

Patrick L. Hartling			| Research Assistant, VRAC
patrick@137.org				| Carver Lab - 0095E Black Engineering
http://www.137.org/patrick/		| http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/