Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2005 05:06:49 +0100
From:      "Meka[ni]" <meka@softhome.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-i386@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Turning on delete key

	How to set the delete key on the keyboard deleting the character after the cursor? Thanx :o)

PS. Is this the right place to ask about the ipfw? I've read the description of freebsd-ipfw and that TEHNICAL word didn't sound like "here are the guys that help you improve your firewall". Correct
me if I'm wrong.

Sometimes we want so much to explain, that we forget about the five senses we have and that could be better ways of communication than words