Date:      12 Mar 2003 19:55:31 -0500
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Cc:        freebsd gnome <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: html composer

--=-U4HIRTwQVzzFsZOqGie4

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 19:50, Randy Bush wrote:
> i use galeon under g2.  is there an html composer around to complement it=
?

This sort of falls under the GNOME editor discussion on this list a
while back.  However, for specific HTML editing needs, there are
bluefish-devel and screem.  Both are GNOME 2 compliant, and work well.=20
However, I'm still a big Vim bigot for all my editing needs.

Joe

>=20
> randy
>=20
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-gnome" in the body of the message
--=20

--=-U4HIRTwQVzzFsZOqGie4

--=-U4HIRTwQVzzFsZOqGie4--