Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:38:14 -0500
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Configuring 'RUN_DEPENDS'

--Sig_/c_kyIO.Y/u6vbxgtC=EOLNu

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:47:15 +0300
Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru> wrote:

>As far as I understand, that won't work with clamav-devel.
>RUN_DEPENDS=3D	clamav>=3D0.94.2:${PORTSDIR}/security/clamav
>makes a port depend not on installed file but on specific package,
>so clamav-devel will likely not match this rule. I think there's
>no need in such strict dependency, as clamav 0.94.2 is in the tree
>for 3 months already.

I have given up on the idea too. There is probably a way; however, it
is beyond my meager skills. I am just using:

	clamav>=3D0.94.2:${PORTSDIR}/security/clamav

It will probably cause a conflict with some users who have the 'devel'
version installed though. In any case, version 95 should be release
shortly. It is all ready at 95RC1 or 2.

I really appreciate all of the help I have been given on this matter.

--=20
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

The worst part of having success is trying
to find someone who is happy for you.

	Bette Midler

--Sig_/c_kyIO.Y/u6vbxgtC=EOLNu

--Sig_/c_kyIO.Y/u6vbxgtC=EOLNu--