Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:10:55 +0000
From:      Daniel Bye <freebsd-questions@slightlystrange.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: : Mrs. Butterworth vs Vermont Maid

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 10:26:17PM +0100, Hexren wrote:
>=20
> BT> Then don't waste ours, stupid fucktardo spic.
>=20
> BT> Bash.
>=20
>=20
> Please refrain from swearing at other list members, it is rude and
> beside that it is not helping. :(

Added to which, the racist content is certainly not called for - let's
just take a minute to think about what's going on here, and realise that
calling people names is really rather childish, and beneath us.  We are
capable of much better.

Mr AOL is annoying, but so are all the non-technical outbursts he has
elicited from other list members.  It's tough, but we should try not to
give him the satisfaction of responding.  If we ignore him, he might
well go away.  If not, just dump him.  We demean only ourselves by
playing along with him.

Dan

--=20
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3B9D 8BBB EB03 BA83 5DB4 3B88 86FC F03A 90A1 BE8F
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \