Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:19:22 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Paul Tsai <pat2@Lehigh.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Openoffice/jakarta-ant

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 08:15:45PM -0400, Paul Tsai wrote:

> I was trying to compile openoffice for freebsd when I got a error saying=
=20
> that apache-ant-1.5.3-bin.tar.bz2 was not fetchable.  Well I checked up=
=20
> on this and apparently they eliminated this file and only have=20
> apache-ant-1.5.3-1-bin.tar.bz2  Do you know when the ports will be=20
> updated to fix this?

The usual procedure is to communicate with the port's Maintainer ---
either by e-mailing them privately or by submitting a PR and CC'ing
them.  You can find the maintainer of a port by:

    % make -V MAINTAINER

in the port directory.  For this sort of routine update the port
should be fixed pretty quickly.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20