Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:30:07 +0100
From:      "Johan Hendriks" <Johan@double-l.nl>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mouse issue

I have updated my ports and thereby gnome to 2.22 and also did a
buildwolrd of RELENG_7

=20

Now I have a strange issue that I need to move the mouse to see my
commands typed I a console or wait a few seconds.

If I open a terminal (in gnome) and do a build of a port then the output
stops for a moment when I hit an icon on the desktop with my mouse.

=20

I do not know how to descripe this any better.

When I stop the moused then everything is working normally (without the
mouse off course) when I start moused again from a terminal in gnome I
can type commands but they do not show up in the terminal window till I
move the mouse.

=20

I also do not know if it comes from the buildworld or the gnome update.

Learned something again tho,do one big update after the other one
finished ;-)

=20

=20

Regards