Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 2017 20:57:20 +0000
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   anyone in the Boston area with time this week?

Hi,

I really doubt that there is anyone out there interested in doing this, but=
 I figured
it can't hurt asking...
RedHat is hosting a NFSv4 testing event at their facility at
    34 Littleton Rd
    Westford, MA 01186
next week. There is no fee for attendance, but you need to physically be th=
ere
to help with testing. (They are actually fairly interesting events, with en=
gineers from
various vendors testing their code.)

Anyhow, I have a pNFS server using Flexible Files Layout (and something cal=
led
"tightly coupled") that could be tested. You would basically need to show u=
p with
a couple of FreeBSD systems (or VMs with different IP addresses) set up wit=
h this
server.

If anyone is interested, email and I can fill you in, rick
ps: And, yes, I  realize this is last minute. I just didn't think to email =
sooner.=