Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 17:00:48 +0000
From:      Earl Bryner <brynere@jcave.com>
To:        Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ppp auto dial

It never fails,

You can't find what your looking for until you go and buy a
replacement!  After asking for help with the ppp program, I took one
last look for more information on ppp, and I found it in your handbook.

It seems the problem was that my ifaddr line read 0 xxx.xxx.xxx.x/0 when
it should have read xxx.xxx.xxx.x/0 xxx.xxx.xxx.x/0

Sorry for the question, I hope that few brain cells were wasted on it.

P.S thanks for being around when I run into a really tough problem.