Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:18:25 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd_mail@yahoo.com
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: IRQ Problems with Stable

Greg,

My mistake.  IRQ 11 is being used by the USB not the PS/2 interface.  I
suppose I could disable USB support in the bios setup if I can't get this
working otherwise.

Even still, this seems to be a bug worth fixing up as it is pretty important
for laptop users to be able to properly specify IRQ's.  There's so darn many
things built into these things that getting the settings to play can be a bit
of a dance.

Oh well, still building world over here with Warren's patch.  I guess I'll
know where things are at in a couple of hours.

Later on,