Date:      Thu, 25 Dec 1997 17:22:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <dyson@freebsd.org>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any serious objections (with accompanying diffs only!) to this?

Jordan K. Hubbard said:
> tree), I'm simply going to smash the info and bin dists back together
> and write the whole idea off as a bad experiment.  I also don't want
> to hear any "no, don't do this!" comments from anyone who's not
> willing to make it actually work the way it is now, so if that's all
> you've in mind to say then kindly don't. :)

IMO, you are the meister for this kind of thing, and -current is the place
to do such.  In essense, if you decide that it needs to be done, then
a warning is sufficient :-).  You have warned :-).

Now, if your request for comments is to "offer" the task to someone else,
well...  I think you are better at that stuff than me :-).

Merry Christmas!!! :-).