Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 1995 10:43:20 -0400
From:      Chuck Bacon <crtb@helix.nih.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ideal web server config question

Please note that I'm forwarding this message to freebsd-questions
without the knowledge of the originator, who posted to the TECHNET
mailing list.  He asks for suggestions in setting up a Web server
(but doesn't say what size), and acknowledges he probably needs a
Unix system.  I'd recommend an industrial strength PC, FreeBSD 2.0.5R
and httpd2.0.  Others might like to comment :-)

	Chuck Bacon -- crtb@helix.nih.gov
		078-05-1120: the Universal Bogus Social Security Number