Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:00:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Raisa Brokhshtut <qapro1@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   please help to uninstall FreeBSD!!!

Hello,
=A0
My old desktop has FreeBSD that I have never used. One of the friends of my=
 son installed it long ago, but no one used that PC since then. Now I want =
to get rid of this program and to install Windows.=A0Every time when I boot=
 this PC it prompts=A0for a user login which I don't know. This guy who int=
alled FreeBSD is not around anymore.
=A0
Anyway, I would greatly appreciate if you would guide me how to uninstall t=
hat program. I don't have windows reskue cd. So I want to completly remove =
that FreeBSD from my PC and to install=A0the Windows operating system from =
CD.=20
=A0
Thank you
=A0