Date:      Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:28:13 -0500
From:      David Horn <dhorn2000@gmail.com>
To:        Leslie Jensen <leslie@eskk.nu>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux-f10-flashplugin-10.0r32

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Leslie Jensen <leslie@eskk.nu> wrote:
> Hello
>
> File is not found! Will you Please correct?
>
> Thank you :-)
>

> Attempting to fetch from
> http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/.
> fetch:
> http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_10_linux.tar.gz:
> size mismatch: expected 4044751, actual 4050308
> => Attempting to fetch from
> ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/flashplugin/10.0r32/.
> fetch:
> ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/flashplugin/10.0r32/install_flash_player_10_linux.tar.gz:
> File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
> => Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
> => port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/flashplugin/10.0r32 and try again
> --
>
> /Leslie

Until someone updates the port to reflect the adobe changes, you can
manually do a "make makesum" to regenerate the distinfo file based
upon the current downloadable binary.  If the port does not get
updated in the next few days, file a PR so that this does not get
lost.

Be certain that the downloaded file is what you expect however, since
the hash and file size is a part of the whole validation routine to
prevent malicious software from being inadvertently installed, and
make makesum just blindly says "I do not care", so buyer beware ;)

Good Luck.

-_Dave