Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 2008 01:36:37 -0600
From:      Octavian Ionescu <itavy@itavy.com>
To:        "Paul B. Mahol" <onemda@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Driver for DWL-G122 rev C1

hi,

i have recompiled and everything have worked very good :) now i am =20
able to use my notebook without having to stay just at my desk :)

btw where i cad read a little more about those dependencies like SMP =20
enabled -> have to use usb2.

i have searched on google about how to enable usb2 on the kernel but i =20
found just exemples of kernel config's and not why it shoul dbe used.

Thank you,
--=20
Octavian