Date:      Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:30:03 -0000
From:      "Will Epps" <gartner@indyracers.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, ackers@freebsd.org, owner-freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org, mckusick@freebsd.org, tifications@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hey whats up , I got laid because of this web page.,.,., liturgy

Man you wont believe this, I just nailed a girl from this web site. At first I was a bit skeptical. But I went ahead and tried it anyway when I saw it cost nothing. It took about 5 min to meet someone on the site, and then 24 hours later me and Anne-Marie were at a hotel. It was that simple and there was nothing too worry about because we made sure ahead of time sex is all it would mean. I would get right to it, you could be laid within the next 24 hours.

http://ydyi.totallyfindable.com/gaac/

jUUF2o0VpKvQONR7sWRAg89-getnitonnow.com/getofflist/