Date:      Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:27:04 -0700
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com>
To:        Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: shells/ksh93

Joe,

>I can only assume that whatever script your test uses is somehow
>incorrect.

Based on feedback already received today, I'm planning on skipping
the tests on any port that sets FETCH_ENV, FETCH_CMD, or has a do-fetch:
target.  I don't know how easy these will be to implement, so please
bear with me.

By the way, is it legally reasonable for the port to accept the
pre-download license on behalf of the user?

  Bill