Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:38:15 -0400
From:      matt payne <mattapayne@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:    Re: firewall/natd box dropping connection?

Thanks, Nick. I'll give HUPing it a shot next time it happens. I doubt it's
the modem as it's happened to me before on another cable modem (although the
same model).

Matt

	Maybe your lease is expiring and not renewing....Try to kill
	/sbin/dhclient and restart it...(Don't know if a HUP will do it or
	not)

	Maybe something wrong with the cable modem?  Maybe heat related?

	Just some ideas.

Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
 - Keep on Routing in a Free World...
  "FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!"