Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:17:26 -0500
From:      "Jim Stapleton" <stapleton.41@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which xorg driver/setup to use to get all the buttons for a Logitech MX518

Aye, it's got a lot of buttons, and I've tried transferring several of
the config settings, however, none of the drivers they pointed to seem
to exist in BSD, and they also pointed to devices, again nonexistant
in bsd.

example, one involves the following:

Option "Device" "/dev/input/event1"
Option "Protocol" "evdev"

If I try to use evdev, x refuses to start, and says said module does
not exist in the log file. The other variants I've seen have similar
modules that I can't find and won't load.

Thanks,
-Jim