Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2019 23:32:48 +0530
From:      Mihir Luthra <luthramihir708@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   interested in contributing to FreeBSD projects

Hi everyone,

My name is Mihir. I am an engineering student, currently in my 5th
semester. It has been my wish to be a part of an open source community.
Surfing through the net, I was attracted to this community. Further I went
through some GSoC projects [1] that were on the site. I am interested in
pursuing one of them. Will it be okay if I work on some project that has
not been taken? If yes, can someone suggest me one? I am skilled mainly in
C and somewhat in shells too.

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCodeIdeas

Thanks,
Mihir