Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:43:21 -0600
From:      dreamwvr <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
To:        shansen@earthlink.net, "Skip Hansen" <shansen@earthlink.net>, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: oversized floppies for picobsd?

Hi,
   yes you are right that oversize floppies do burn out faster but they do work
for some time and well use superformat or the mformat of format or whatever
command then to format the way you want. Then use syslinux or equivalent to
boot the floppy and use picobsd as the system. That is the way i would have
liked to have done it. Then again i tried after getting used to LRP. Where as
well am offering suggestions here that may or may not work but are worth the
try IMHO.
				Best Regards,
				fred

--
Reuters, London, February 29, 1998:
Scientists have announced discovering a meteorite which will strike the

************** DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL INTERNET SERVICES ****************
  TOTAL DESIGN - DEVELOPMENT - INTEGRATION - SECURITY - Click Here..
           <http://www.dreamwvr.com/services/MAX_SEC.html>;
   DREAMWVR.COM - The Console of Many... 90 Topics Covered
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html>;
<mailto:dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>;
->> LINUX-MANDRAKE Solution Provider and North American Distributor<<-
                        PRODUCT OF THE YEAR!
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/mandrake/mandrake-main.html>;
 "===0 PGP Key Available
*************** "As Unique as the Company You Keep."*****************
    "If anyone speaks from DREAMWVR.COM its certainly not me:-)"