Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 1995 21:54:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Mandar M. Mirashi" <mandar@mailhost.ecn.uoknor.edu>
To:        SCSI@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCI SCSI support?

Heya,

   Which PCI SCSI (fast and wide SCSI) adapters does FreeBSD support?
We have a Western Digital WD7197 adapter (32-bit PCI to fast wide
SCSI-3) and were wondering if anyone has tested this board or found
a way to get it to work :-).

   In case we can't get this work, is there support for the Buslogic
956C (fast and wide) SCSI adapter or the Adaptec PCI SCSI 2940W
adapter?

				Thanks

							Mandar

Mandar Mirashi,             | Std. Disclaimer: All opinions expressed
Systems Support Programmer, |   belong solely to myself and in no
Engineering Computer Network|   way reflect those of my employers.
University of Oklahoma (OU).| mandar@ou.edu, Mmmm@alias.undernet.org