Date:      Sat, 06 Aug 2016 17:27:26 +0200
From:      Tobias Kortkamp <t@tobik.me>
To:        Michael Grimm <trashcan@ellael.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: poudriere: howto build ports with 'make -j x'?

Hi Michael,

you can set ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf to
do that.

# List of packages that will always be allowed to use MAKE_JOBS
# regardless of ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS. This is useful for allowing ports
# which holdup the rest of the queue to build more quickly.
#ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES="pkg ccache py*"

and MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER in jailname-make.conf to set the number of jobs you
want.