Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:01:00 -0600
From:      Gerardo Amaya <gamaya@delaluz.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   ATI radeon and NIC problem

Hello all I have a compaq presario 1700, I try to install FreeBSD 4.3
STABLE and RELEASE and I got a couple of problems

First I have an ATI Radeon card, BSD can detect it. I try SuperProbe and
it can not detect the chip, I read there are drivers for
the radeon, is this true? I try to find it but I can find it anywhere.

Also the NIC is not detected AFAIK, compaq use INTEL pro cards with its
laptops. I check that the fxp driver is in the kernel and
it is. So I'm really lost about it.

Can someone help me with this please, I have to get this laptop to work
before afternoon

thanks

Gerardo