Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:52:14 +0200
From:      Niels Kobschaetzki <niels@kobschaetzki.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ignoring/deleting/whatever data errors in zpool

Hi,

I have a virtual machine that has two virtual disks with a ZFS on it.
The storage cluster beneath the virtual disks had severe problems and
now I have on one disk a pool with nearly 3000 data errors.
I don't care about those data errors and would like to have those files
somehow removed from my system, so that the pool becomes healthy again.
I did two scrubs and there are still 2720 errors or so.
Is there an easy way to purge those files without destroying snapshots
and deleting them by hand?
I do not even get the output of a zpool status -v poolname redirected to
a file, so that I could use a script (besides that snapshots are
readonly).
What is the way to go here? I don't want to do a restore, I accepted the
loss and want the files gone.

Niels