Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:31:34 +0300
From:      Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@over.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Broken locore.s, or my environment, or my head?

Hello!

On 24.10.2000, I've made make release, put it on CD and installed on my
home box.

Attempt to reconfigure and rebuild kernel ended in error in
/usr/src/sys/i386/i386/locore.s, it complaints on errors from line
1744, mostly on undefined symbols like PDRSHIFT.

I've cvsuped several minutes ago, result did not change.

I've used make buildkernel from /usr/src, and all my BSD experience doesn't
help me :-(

What could I've done wrong? I do can post all logs, but maybe I've missed
something extremly well-known?

Alex.