Date:      3 Oct 2007 15:27:38 GMT
From:      Protected<protected@movecomfort.com>
To:        FREEBSD-DOC@FREEBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compare Life Term Plans in Minutes

                     Attention FREEBSD-DOC@FREEBSD.ORG:
   Please fill in your details. It will take you no more than 2 minutes.
     We search over 300 life insurance plans from 12 leading providers.
             (Under and Beside the Compare your options button)
                [1]Compare life insurance plans in minutes.
                                  *EITHER:
    You are looking for a lump sum to cover your mortgage balance if you
                  die or are diagnosed as terminally ill.
                    [2]Compare Decreasing Term plans now
                                    *OR:
    You are looking for a lump sum to be paid to your loved ones if you
                  die or are diagnosed as terminally ill.
          [3]Compare Level Term plans now FREEBSD-DOC@FREEBSD.ORG
       These communications are being sent to you as you opted-in to
      receiving email advertising through our partner programs. CoNo:
    06187068, Postal Address: 3 The Drive, Great Warley, Brentwood, CM13
                                    3FR
   The email address that you registered to receive these communications
     is FREEBSD-DOC@FREEBSD.ORG. We only practice true permission based
     emailing. To view our privacy policy please visit the website you
      originally opted into or contact us. If you no longer desire to
                receive our email service, visit [4]this url

   This email advertisement was based on you opting to receive UK related
                                  offers.
      We are committed to delivering high rewards offers, updates and
                                promotions.
           If you do not want to get these messages [5]click here
     UK Deal Alerts | 5919 Greenville Ave #307 | Dallas, TX 75206-1906