Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:37:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      <scanner@jurai.net>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Gordon Tetlow <gordont@gnf.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rc.d patch to test out

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, David O'Brien wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 04:39:51PM -0800, Gordon Tetlow wrote:
> > Since O'Brien ...
>
> *sigh*  Is people's grammer gotten this bad in emails these days?

*sigh* It sure is bad when people can't even spell *grammar* correctly.

> Calling someone by their last name like that is rude and not proper
> English grammer.  I do not know why everyone here seems to do this to me.

Posting this *crap* on -arch is also rude and off charter. If you have a
beef with someone incorrectly addressing you that's a private matter. You
don't need to berate Gordon in public for something like this. It's
childish and does the project a great disservice. Gordon is only trying to
help all of us out by doing the work on RCng.

-Chris Watson         (816) 464-7780 | Sr. Unix Administrator
Work:           chris.watson@twa.com | Trans World Airlines, Kansas City, MO
Home:              scanner@jurai.net | http://www.twa.com
WINDOWS:   All our IP belongs to us.
GNU/LINUX: Touch our IP, and your IP belongs to us.
BSD: 	   Here's our IP, just use it.