Date:      Mon, 2 Apr 2018 19:30:05 +0100
From:      Stilez Stilezy <stilezy@gmail.com>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS dedup write pathway - possible inefficiency or..?

Thanks on that tip, Andriy,

I don't have the knowledge to tell if that's the first of the 2 issues I'm
seeing.  It could be. What exactly is that bug describing and what
behaviour would it create?

Assuming it's the same -

1) Are there any known workarounds or sysctls that help to reduce the issue?

2) Are there any easy diagnostic tests I can easily do, to confirm if this
is the same behaviour as that bug?  Nobody else uses the test system, so I
can change any sysctls to sane or extreme values for testing, or create
large txg's and spread out reads and writes to see what's happening and
what coincides with what.

Thanks again