Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 07:12:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Damage <damage_z@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sharing out /usr/src and /usr/obj

Hello,

On Server "A" I would like to NFS export /usr/src and /usr/obj for the purposes
of making world on servers B,C,D, etc.  I have approximately 12 other servers I
want to update at once.   This assumes Server A has already cvsup'd, and run
'make buildworld'.   Then all any of the other servers would have to do is run
'make installworld', mergemaster, etc.

I am curious how people are doing this with success, what steps you took, and
what caveats there are (if any) in doing so.

Cheers,
Dylan Carlson