Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:48:07 +0100
From:      Ulrich Spoerlein <uspoerlein@gmail.com>
To:        Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.in-berlin.de>
Cc:        Craig Boston <craig@yekse.gank.org>, Pav Lucistnik <pav@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux-flashplayer9

Stefan Sperling wrote:
> > IIRC flash 9 requires ALSA, do we have any sort of workaround?
>
> If you run the linux firefox binary from the www/linux-firefox port
> instead of the freebsd native one, sound works with flash.

Not for me,

I just switched from version 7 to 9 for my linux-firefox and there is
no sound and it is segfaulting _a lot_. I reverted back to version 7.
Version 9 seems unusable right now.

NB: This is on RELENG_6, perhaps the enhanced Linuxulator lets version 9
work stable on -CURRENT?

Ulrich Spoerlein