Date:      09 Feb 2002 09:52:22 -0800
From:      "James A. Peltier" <james@site-fx.net>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren?= Neigaard <neigaard@e-box.dk>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Offtopic - IPCHAINS

take this to a linux forum or read the documentation available at
www.debian.org or www.linuxdoc.org

On Sat, 2002-02-09 at 04:30, S=F8ren Neigaard wrote:
> At work we have a Debian machine as our firewall. I know this is a BSD
> forum, but I only have this one Linux question, and I was hoping I
> don't need to sign up for a Linux forum just for this one question :)
>=20
> If I set the TCP/UDP timeout values (something like ipchains -m -s
> 3000 300 100), and thereafter reboot the machine, those values are
> lost again. How can I make the values permanent?
>=20
> --
> Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
>  S=F8ren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk
> --
>  "First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn=
 numbers into letters with ASCII =97 and we thought it was a typewriter. Th=
en we discovered graphics, and we thought it was a television. With the Wor=
ld Wide Web, we've realized it's a brochure."
>=20
>=20
--=20

-James

Hardware, n.:
  The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.