Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:45:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tuc at T-B-O-H <ml@t-b-o-h.net>
To:        hacenesamya@free.fr (Boudjema)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: install freebsd  problem x window

> Now i have the version 7.02 of xorg. when i do Xorg -config
> /root/xorg.config, i have as response: could not read default font
> fixed. what does it mean? what i must do?

	I wonder if you might be having part of a problem I'm sure to
expect to have... Do this for me please to see if you get the same
results :

ldd /usr/local/bin/bdftopcf
(Does it show /usr/X11/lib/libXfont.so.1 ?)

/usr/local/bin/bdftopcf
(Does it complain about 'serverClient' as Undefined?)

			Thanks, Tuc