Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:39:16 -0400
From:      Hobbes <hobbes@deimos.freudlevels.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   fontconfig-2.1.92 - File to patch:

Forgive me if this has already been posted.

I was running the ports version off the 4.8 RELEASE CD from which I
installed, among other things X11, fontconfig.

Now that I've used CVSup to get the updated ports files, fontconfig will
not install or upgrade, either via make install or via portupgrade --all

(root@phobos) /usr/ports/x11-fonts/fontconfig $ make install
===>  Extracting for fontconfig-2.1.92
>> Checksum OK for fontconfig-2.1.92.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for fontconfig-2.1.92
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for fontconfig-2.1.92
File to patch:
No file found--skip this patch? [n] n
File to patch:

I've since used cvsup a few more times and the package has not been
updated.  Is something wrong with what I'm doing?

Thanks,
Hobbes