Date:      Sat, 7 Aug 1999 15:55:36 +1000
From:      Jim Mock <jim@blues.ghis.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>, Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>, Mike Hoskins <mike@snafu.adept.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: advocacy site

On Fri, 06 Aug 1999 at 22:36:42 -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > The trouble with all of this is problems with the site will be
> > reported through the traditional methods, and we're going to have
> > to deal with that I suppose.
>
> So put up an email link for complaints - that's a problem? :)

We had links all over and a GNATS category as well.

> > I'll help out with any implementation though, however let's get
> > it completly working before announcing it again.
>
> Well, let's start talking CGI then.  Who wants to take the next
> step?  There's a lot of glue between here and slashdot. :)

We had some of it done already.. and an admin interface for the people
who have 'approval' status to use to ok articles, etc.  Tommy did all
of that, so he'd be able to give a better idea of what's finished
already.

- Jim

--
- Jim Mock - jim@blues.ghis.net - systems administrator - ghis.NET -