Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 18:48:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>
To:        "Dietz John D." <dietz_j@penguinpowered.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: telnet

It's very possible.  In fact, I believe that FreeBSD comes with this
"turned on" by default.

BTW:  That's not a "linux" only thing, that's pretty much a UNIX
thing.

Have you tried it yet?

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Dietz John D. wrote:

:
:Sorry, but since I am not a total UNIX guru, I need to know if it is possible
:to have remote users telnet into a freebsd box, same way linux does.  If it
:would be possible, e-mail me back.  Thanks a ton!
:
:
:John Dietz
:SpitFire Web Design
:URL- http://spitfireweb.cjb.net/
:e-mail: dietz_j@penguinpowered.com
:
:
:with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message
:
: