Date:      Sun, 20 Dec 2009 08:25:08 -0500
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Martin Laabs <info@martinlaabs.de>
Subject:   Re: devel/linux-js  update for FreeBSD 8.0

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:39:48 +0100
Martin Laabs <info@martinlaabs.de> articulated:

> Hi,
>
> does someone has started updating the linux-js port for the new USB
> interface in the kernel? I'm trying it at the moment and do not want
> to do work twice.
>
> Greetings,
>   Martin L.
>
> PS: I'm not subscribed to the ports mailing list - so please also
> reply directly.

OK, jylefort@FreeBSD.org is listed in the 'pkg-descr' file, although
apparently he no longer maintains the port. You might try contacting
them anyway.

--
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

The Ancient Doctrine of Mind Over Matter:

"I don't mind... and you don't matter." As revealed to reporter G.
Rivera by Swami Havabanana