Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:24:28 +0100
From:      Ulrich Spoerlein <q@uni.de>
To:        Christian Vogt <chvogt@tm.uka.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Nc6 for FreeBSD 4.10

You already got a response, but I'll chime in nevertheless

On Sat, 08.01.2005 at 19:11:48 +0100, Christian Vogt wrote:
> The two identifiers EAI_NODATA and EAI_ADDRFAMILY appear only one time
> in the entire Nc6 code, namely, in a swich statement in file filter.c.
> I replaced the identifiers by their values (7 and 1, respectively), and=
,
> guess what, Nc6 compiled successfully.

This might be fixed, according to http://www.freshports.org/net/nc6

You could also take a look at net/obnc, which is OpenBSD's netcat with
support for IPv6 too.

Ulrich Spoerlein, Department of Distributed Systems, University of W=FCrz=
burg :)
--=20
 PGP Key ID: F0DB9F44				Encrypted mail welcome!
Fingerprint: F1CE D062 0CA9 ADE3 349B  2FE8 980A C6B5 F0DB 9F44
Ok, which part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
didn't you understand?