Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:20:44 -0500
From:      <elarsen2@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   burncd and cdrecord

I backed some files up using burncd and cdrecord. The files burned fine. But the problem that I am having. Is that I am unabel to see the files. The command I used for burn cd was: "burncd -f /dev/asc1c -s max -e data *.* fixate". And the command I used for cdrecord i baleve was: "cdrecord dev=1,1,0 *.*". I am not sure the exact command I did for cdrecord. Because I only have 1,1,0 written down. I am using FreeBSD 4.9  and have a Hewlett Packard Cd-Writer Plus 9100 series.