Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:06:43 -0400
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel MCA messages

On Monday, August 23, 2010 5:35:40 pm Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 08:20:35AM -0400 I heard the voice of
> John Baldwin, and lo! it spake thus:
> >
> > It is not private, it is in //depot/projects/mcelog/... in p4.
>
> Which may as well be Siberia for us lowly non-developers.  Any chance
> you could stick a tarball or a patch against upstream mcelog
> somewhere?

It is actually public at perforce.freebsd.org. :)  However, it is tedious to
download the files.  It really should be a port perhaps, though Someone (tm)
should try to get the patches integrated upstream.

You can find a patch at www.freebsd.org/~jhb/mcelog/.  You will also need to
download the memstream.c file from there as well and put that in the extracted
mcelog tarball.

--
John Baldwin