Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:04:02 -0800
From:      William Richard <wdr@tdl.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sending manpage diffs (was Re: Current unassigned doc problem reports)

FreeBSD bugmaster wrote:

> o [1999/10/13] docs/14319  doc      hostname(1) doesn't mention rc.conf

I've added the appropriate reference to the hostname(1) manpage, and
generated a diff for it.  The Documentation Project says I should FTP
this to ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/ but there is no such
directory.

I'm willing to entertain suggestions on the Right Way to submit this.
What would be the easiest way for the committers?  Send it to this
list?  Submit it in a new PR?  Am I allowed to amend this existing PR?
Am I totally missing something here?

TIA for any light anyone can shed on this.

Cheers,
William Richard
wdr@tdl.com