Date:      21 Sep 2002 01:34:52 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@Demon.vickiandstacey.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        sroberts@dsl.pipex.com, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: So what's replaced pspell-0.12.2_1?

--=-AgNicIFuboCH3I8k7lll

Hi Kris,
   So, why is it that when I run pkgdb -F I'm only presented with the
option of "Skip this for now?"?

My recollection of now pkgdb -F works is that it often offers me a
selection (including probability of a match) of other ports to choose to
remap? Another thing is that I'm pretty sure I got aspell some time ago
as well.., since which, running portsdb -Uu and pkgdb -F after each
cvsup of the ports tree revealed no dependancy issues of this nature..,

This is the second port tonight (see my ealier post on portupgrade and
pkg_tarup) that suggests that today's cvsup has somehow left me with a
less than up-to-date ports tree.=20

Stacey

On Sat, 2002-09-21 at 01:26, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 01:22:32AM +0100, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> > After cvsup'ing my ports tree tonight. I get this from pkg_version -v:
> > pspell-0.12.2_1                     ?   orphaned: textproc/pspell
>=20
> It was replaced by aspell.
>=20
> Kris