Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 21:13:37 CDT
From:      dave <dleimbac@earthlink.net>
To:        "" <kmcd@apexmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bsd copywright

Its pretty short... You really should read it.

It does what it says and that is very little.  It basically says that a
person could take the existing kernel, compile it and use it commercially
so long as it is still BSD licensed. It says it can be distributed in
source or binary form but I do not believe anyone ever has the obligation
to provide source.

Dave