Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:22:31 +0200
From:      Oliver Eikemeier <eikemeier@fillmore-labs.com>
To:        Andrew Walrond <andrew@walrond.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help wanted: Porting WhiteWater to FreeBSD

Andrew Walrond wrote:

> On Tuesday 29 Jun 2004 13:20, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:
>>
>> Instructions how to install FreeBSD can be found at:
>>
>> Instructions how to make a port can be found at:
>>
>> You can subscribe at:
>
> Arrogant little fucker, aren't we? Fortunately your peers have been
> rather
> more friendly :)

Are you?

The point is: it's not hard to install FreeBSD, in case you have too
little space on your HD you could try FreeSBIE
<http://www.FreeSBIE.org/>, and the pointers I gave you is the standard
stuff you should read before making a port.

Ask yourself what you consider to be arrogant: Someone that answers a
request for help with: "Do it yourself, it's easy", or someone that
plainly writes: "I don't care enough about your OS to even try to
install it, but you are surely interested in my great application"?

Hmmmmm..... You might consider to at least act a little more polite.

Glad you found someone porting your application
-Oliver