Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 05:11:29 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Moving Mail servers

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

Hi,
Here is one for the scripting gurus - yes, like you ;-)
I am changing servers but I have users mails amounting to 3GB on the old
server. The mail is in /var/mail/$user.
My new server is siting next to the old. Is there someone who knows a way
to tell sendmail to send the mails out again????? I'll have changed my
primary MX to point to the new server so that these emails are delivered
into the new server.

I know I can use formail -s sendmail user@domain < /var/mail/user but here
is a case where I have over 2000 users!!!!

Urgent help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

 -Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@wananchi.com 1st Flr Loita Hse

USER, n.:
	The word computer professionals use when they mean "idiot."
		-- Dave Barry, "Claw Your Way to the Top"

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1--