Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        Diego Calleja =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Garc=EDa?= <aradorlinux@yahoo.es>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ugly Huge BSD Monster

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Diego Calleja [ISO-8859-15] Garc=EDa wrote:

> >  http://www.ten15.org/
> >  http://www.tendra.org/
>

> I didn't know. What's the "status" of the project, ie: it can compile?

Yes, definitely. With an old version, I was able to compile (and
successfully use resulting binaries) some of FreeBSD userland.

There are developers actively working on making sure it continues to
improve under OpenBSD, NetBSD, and FreeBSD.

See:

 http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/lang/TenDRA/

 http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang/tendra/

 (also in pksgrc-wip but is out-of-date version.)

> It's cool to have available a second good compiler anyway.

I agree.

   Jeremy C. Reed

   http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/