Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 15:19:50 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        Raul Zighelboim <rzig@verio.net>
Cc:        "'Justin T. Gibbs'" <gibbs@plutotech.com>, Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hello.....? Whomever broke -stable, are you going to fix it?

>I do not have an eisa controller.  Why do I need dpt_eisa at all ?

Because of the silly way in which our config works.  You can't currently
say, "give me this file if 'dpt' and 'eisa' are true".  You can only
say, "give me this file if 'dpt' or 'eisa' are true".  This doesn't help
much.  So, the way to work around this is to make all of dpt_eisa.c
conditional on NEISA being greater than 0.  I just did this in both
current and stable.

--
Justin