Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 1995 23:03:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mail Archive <archive@cps.cmich.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sup! It's killing us! Please help!

On Tue, 14 Nov 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> I'd therefore like to put out a general call for backup sup servers.
> If we sup'd to 5 sites who in turn provided sup servers for 10 others,
> we'd have this problem licked and our sup users would be considerably
> happier to boot - it really won't take that much to significantly
> improve the situation.
***---***
> Volunteers?  Please?  I'm more than happy to work with anyone in
> setting up the sup collections and supscan administration.  It's
> not really that hard, and once it's done it basically runs itself.

Hey Jordan more than will to set that up here. Help me a little bit in
the setup and I will not have a problme letting it sit here. I have over
39Gigs online so a couple hundred megs or so will not hurt.

I am connected on a pair of T1 lines two hops (VIA COPPER) from chicago NAP
(well plus the other FDDI rings in between).

We are more than willing to set this up here.

ftp.cps.cmich.edu:/pub/FreeBSD is a current mirror and the machine runs
FreeBSD as well. (always a plus :)

All I ask is that there be a link on the web pages to the departments web
pages. (which are poor and miserable but I can only work so fast alone.)

Anyway Let me know.......
Matthew S. Bailey
mbailey@cps.cmich.edu

I am also willing to be a mail exploder for the mailing lists as well if
someone will help me set them up...

CYA!