Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 1998 18:39:40 +0100 (CET)
From:      Leo Mrafko <leo@gw.kesp.elf.stuba.sk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem with roting ...

Hello !

	I'm sorry to bother you, but I've got a problem and I can't help myself.We've got a pair of SUN workstations connected on a large LAN and SUN NFS didn't work when there was a big traffic on the net. So we decided to build a router from a PC. I installed FreeBSD here, there are two NICs (3COM), they're working properly, I think, but I can't find out, how to configure this system, so that it would send to the SUNs just the packets which are for them, and let the other packets on the other NIC and to let the SUNs reach the outer net too.
Could You plese help me ?

	Thanks
	Yours sincerely
		Leo Mrafko